What is the All On Four implant technique?
All-on-4 treatment is the technique in which fixed prosthetic restoration is performed on 4 implants to the single jaw bone by surgical operation.
What are the advantages of the All On Four implant technique?
We can list the advantages of All On Four treatment as follows:
- It offers the opportunity to make a fixed dental prosthesis with a single surgical procedure for patients who are completely edentulous.
- The operation is easier since no advanced surgical procedures such as sinus lift surgery, bone addition are performed.
- Dental implant surgery time is shorter.
- It provides aesthetic appearance and smile line, which can be planned individually, and smile aesthetics.
- It is suitable for patients with nausea reflex who cannot use removable dental prosthesis.
- Its design is different from full dental prostheses (palate). Since the patient does not cover the palate, it is easier to get used and used.
As with any dental implant operation, some pain and swelling can be seen after
the procedure. However, these complaints can be easily controlled with the
medicines you will use in accordance with the advice of your doctor.
Treatment of gum disease is simple in most cases. The rst treatment
consists of professional cleaning, which is usually done by the dentist by
removing dental stones and plaque around the dental tissues using special
tools and devices. Since then, the patient cleans his teeth with the help of a
brush, dental oss and an interface brush and completes the rst step of the
Surgical procedures under local anesthesia are called peridontal operations to
treat enlarged, pulled gums, cavities due to melting of the alveolar bone and
bone resorption. In these operations, auxiliary biomaterials such as membrane
and bone graft are used by targeting the regeneration of lost tissues. Controls
are required at intervals of 3-6 months after operations.